Thursday, June 19, 2008

San Diego

David had a dental class he was taking in San Diego Monday and Tuesday, so Marci and Bubba came to keep me company well David was in class all day. So we all left Sunday bright and early to Cali. There are a ton of pictures so hang in there.





This was our first day on the beach, it was so pretty and the weather was way nice.



Yep David got my purse all wet, but thats ok!


Isnt't it so beautiful!




The next day was our first day laying out to start our tan.

Marci and I got brave to do some boogie boarding, the water was so cold but after awhile you just got numb.



Yep the life gaurd came to get me, I guess there are certain areas you only can boogie board in.





We went to Imperial Beach to walk on the pier!

This is on the pier!

On Tuesday David got out of class early so he was able to come and enjoy some beach fun with us.


For dinner Tuesday night we went to this pizza place, David heard they make a 28 inch pizza and the boys had to see it for themselves. Let me tell ya it was huge.


Wednesday morning was our last day on the beach so sad. I love the beach so much!





So we are home now and its so sad cause I fell in love with Cali and the beaches, I could totally live there right by the beach and just go everyday. We all had alot of fun and thanks to Marci and Bubba for coming, I dont know what I would have done by myself.

8 comments:

Goodmangang said...

Looks so fun. We love the beach and I too could live right on the beach. Okay that is so funny that you had to be rescued! Was David taking the photo of you being rescued?

Jess said...

i totally remember you crystal! your little girl is ADORABLE too!! how have you been?

{love, mj.} said...

hehe! it was so much fun! we should go again! I LOVE the beach!

Natalie Francis said...

I love the cali beaches!! We are headed there next month and I can't wait! Boogie boarding looks like so much fun!

Stacy said...

Wow it looks like you had fun. Don't you just love work conferences in cool places.

Marisa said...

Looks like a blast!! I love your hair short!

Andrea said...

It looks like you guys had a great time! I love San Diego and the beach! I bet it was gorgeous weather. We should get together sometime and do something fun!

Pallets and Pearls said...

That looks like tons of fun!! I'm jealous, I love the beach!