Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Busy Weekend

So we had a very busy weekend and it went by way too fast, but here are a few pictures from our busy weekend.

Barrett has been smiling so much and and his personality has really been coming out the past week, so I tried to capture a few pictures this weekend of him smiling, so here are two that I really liked. He is growing so fast.

On Friday Tannon had her first dance recital, David and I were so excited to see her and to see how well she would do up on stage with a whole bunch up people, she really impressed us. We thought for sure she would just stand on stage and not do her dance but she actually did it.

Tannon backstage watching the bigger girls practicing their dances.

After the recital, we left right after her dance and we took her to Dairy Queen for doing such a great job. I can't wait for her next recital.

This is the best picture of her and I she didn't want to take a picture with me cause she wanted to run and play.

Then Sunday we had family in town for Barrett's blessing, I just want to thank everyone for coming and being a part of Barretts special day, Thank you!


My precious boy!




Brother and Sister. I can not believe how great Tannon is with him, she is such a big helper.

Out of all the pictures this was the best with me and the kids. Tannon watching TV and Barrett getting hungry.

And the family picture. I love my family so much they mean the whole world to me and I am so grateful to have a husband to bless our children and be a part of their lives.

I love this picture of them, don't you think they look so much a like, cause I sure do.

And last but not least Me and my boy.
Even thought our weekend was busy busy, we had a really good weekend! I hope everyone had a good Memorial weekend.

4 comments:

Lyndsay said...

That first picture you posted of Barrett, he looks so much like Tannon! He has such a sweet little smile, I love it

Monroe Family said...

What cute kids you have!! You look as beautiful as ever too!

emmielou said...

Hey, Sorry I am just getting back to you. The headbands are 8 and the clips are 5. And I can't believe how big your little guy is already, geez where does time go! I love how much hair he has, he is so cute.

Austin and Karrie said...

Hey Crystal! I'm so glad I found your blog too! It's been so long since I've seen you!! You have the cutest little family!