Sunday, October 3, 2010


Every year my side of the family plans a camping trip right around my Dads birthday, so we headed to Forest Lakes the last weekend in July. We look forward to our once a year camping trip, since thats the only camping trip we get each year! This year it did rain alot so it did put a damper on the trip, but we still made the most of it.


Riding the quad with Papa.

The kids favorite thing to do was ride the quads, so they were always finding someone to take them on a ride!
While the boys went out shooting the girls and kids took a drive to Black Canyon Lake.
Watching the people fish, but then after a bit we decided to let the kids stick their feet in the water, they had a blast!
I was surprised they even wanted to touch the water cause the water was so cold.
My happy boy!


We had a good time, I always like being with the family! We did have to leave a day earlier then planned seeing our tent got flooded from rain, but until next year!

2 comments:

Lyndsay said...

Yay you are back, glad to see you guys are doing well and having lots of fun!!!

Marisa said...

I cant believe how big they are getting! We miss you guys!