Friday, March 18, 2011

Christmas Day

Christmas morning was so exciting in our new home, it made it kinda hard though cause we had to wake up the kids early to open presents and then we had to head over to each of the Grandparents houses.
The kids were so much fun to watch they were so excited even though we had to wake them up, poor things!
Santa brought Tannon a new bike and Barrett and a little quad.


I love this picture, Tannon really looks like she is trying to explain something to David.
After opening presents at our house we went to my parents house but for some reason I took no picture there, I am bad at taking pictures sometimes.

So the next couple pictures are at Davids parents house.



The grandkids got this fun blow up bounce thing to keep at Grandma and Grandpas house when they are over there, they loved it!



We had a great Christmas we for sure got spoiled this year as always. I just want to say how much I love family they mean the world to me and I appreciate everything that is done for us.

0 comments: