Thursday, January 24, 2008

Something new!!

So I have decided to start training for a half marathon coming up! Thanks to Courtney and her sister for the idea and inspiration! I have always wanted to run a marathon but I thought I would take it easy my first time and do a half marathon first. I am really excited and can't wait for it on May 3rd! I have 14 weeks to train and let me tell you I am going to work so hard. Hopefully I will loss weight and get in shape doing this! So if anyone has any tips training wise or they want to do it with let me know! Hope everyone has a happy day:)

5 comments:

Marisa said...

Crystal I wish I could do that! I need to find time to train and have the self-dicipline to do it... one day maybe we can train together!

Anonymous said...

That is great you want to do one now too. I will let you know how it goes! Good luck!

Stacy said...

WOW! Good for you. Alesha Hill runs those up here. She did one last year after having her baby. You could email her if you have questions. I like your blog.
Stacy Coley

Dave,katie,Courtney and Colton said...

Good luck. I am not a runner. So I have no advice.

The Price Family said...

You go girl! I couldn't do it, I hate to run unless there is a basketball, volleyball, or softball involved...