Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Our Trip to Snowflake!


Here are some picture from out trip. This Us with my cousin Jessica! We took a trip to Snowflake to attend Jessica's baptism, it was nice being there for her and to see her happy face when she came out of the water. It is so amazing how fast kids grow up, it seems like just yesterday I went to see her at the hospital when she was born. It was also nice to go cause we got to spend time with family we don't get to see very much. I have to say I love family, family is so important to me.

This is America's Next top Model, she looked so cute posing in Ashley's boots! Tannon loves shoes most of all she loves shoes that are to big for her, she likes wearing all my high heels. She must get her love of shoes from me:)

This is Ash and I rocking out to Guitar Hero, We all loved staying up late a playing that game, its awesome! Everyone needs to play that game! I think I am going to throw a Guitar Hero party cause I think that would be fun!

Tannon and Jeesica! Well we were in Snowflake Jessica became Tannons little mom. It was to funny Tannon just loved Jessica, Tannon wanted nothing to with me she wanted Jessica to feed her, give her snack and drink when she wanted, she wanted her to get her dressed and Jessica was loving it, was like the sister she never had.

2 comments:

Marisa said...

Thats how Madisyn is with my sister staying with us this week. Everything is about Ally... kind of makes you sad, huh?

{love, mj.} said...

She is such a doll! Looks like you guys had tons of fun in Snowflake! We need to plan a snow trip before it all melts!