Friday, April 25, 2008

Max and Stephs Wedding Day!


Max and Stephanie coming out of the Temple! Congrats to them:)



Here are some pictures at the reception, they are not very good picture but they are all I had! The reception was really pretty and Max and Stephanie looked so cute and happy!

Stephanie was such a pretty bride and I just loved her dress!








Tannon looked so cute, I didn't get a full body picture of Tannon, but she was so cute and I loved her dress!



Decorating the Stephs car before they left the reception, the car looked good, we filled the whole thing with ballons and tied pop bottles to the back, we all had fun:)







The Three boys were the once that put it all together, Michelle and I just blew up ballons!

7 comments:

{love, mj.} said...

So fun! I LOVE the pink! It looks like you guys had a great time!

Andrea said...

Tannon is getting so big. She is such a pretty little girl. It sounds like you guys are doing well. You have such a cute blog and it's great to see what you guys are up to. I bet Tannon will love Sea World. We sure did. That's so cute that she is into Farm Animals. If you guys are ever up in the Show Low area, let us know and we can meet up and Tannon can see the farm. We look forward to seeing you guys at Grandma's 90th birthday!

Natalie Francis said...

The reception looks gorgeous! I love all the hot pink. Tannon couldn't be any cuter! We really do need to get together some time soon!

Marisa said...

Congrats to Max! Her dress is so pretty!

emmielou said...

Spain is really fun. We are going again in June and I can't wait to layout and relax on the beach. What parts of Spain are you going to? I went to Beauty School with Stephanie. Tell her congrats she looked beautiful.

{love, mj.} said...

Your blog looks so cute! It looks like summer! I love it!

Lyndsay said...

Hey! We have finally set a wedding date! Its going to be October
25th. Im now trying to get a guest list together. I have a dress and the location picked out. There is just so much stuff to do. Im not too happy about the bike but we will see how it goes. Im glad to see it looks like you guys are all doing well.