Sunday, May 11, 2008

Crystals' Birthday The Big 22




Happy Birthday and Happy Mothers Day Crystal. This is part of my present to my wife and I hope she likes it. We had a birthday party for Crystal yesterday and had all the family get together for the party. Check out the pics. I gave her a a bed set like a comforter sheets and all that stuff i even picked it out. (if you buy that i got some other stuff to sell you) Friday night we went out to Famous Daves For dinner only to have it cut short by a guy in a pig costume freaking out Tannon. Not just scaring her but she was having a nervous meltdown we actually had to leave in the middle of dinner. Stupid Pig-rib tips don't taste as good the next day. For Mothers Day today I woke up and made her breakfast and gave her a little present that she had been wanting. So I guess all this makes me a good husband right? Happy Birthday and mothers day babe me and Tannon Love you and we hope your birthday and mothers day were great.





Oh geez i can't believe i just posted a blog thing

9 comments:

The Price Family said...

Happy Birthday Crystal! I hope it was great! And go David for doing the post!!!!

Marisa said...

Happy Birthday Crystal!! Oh my gosh David, that was fabulous!! Congrats to you on your first post! I bet you have another one soon!

Natalie Francis said...

Happy Birthday Crystal!

Andrea said...

Happy Birthday Crystal! You look so beautiful! I can't believe you are 22 . Hope you had a great birthday and Mother's Day!

Dave,katie,Courtney and Colton said...

Happy Birthday Crystal!!! I cant believe David did a post. Hoe impresive.

{love, mj.} said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I cant believe you are 22! I hope you had a great birthday!!! And happy mothers day!

Stacy said...

Happy Birthday Crystal, and way to go David.

Lyndsay said...

Oh geez, I dont think I could get Reece to post a blog. And if he did it would take him alllll day! Happy Birthday!

Calli O. said...

Hey Crystal, Ya I think they do have little combo classes. I don't teach them, but you can call that number on the flyer that is on my blog and sign her up! The sooner you start the better. I mean I think I was like 2. 18 months is pretty young, but Im not sure just give them a call. Her name is Gheri (the one you will talk to)