Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Zoo Trip and Swimming

So we decided to take Tannon to the Zoo for the first time for Memorial Day, we all had alot of besides the fact that it was way busy.


Tannon loved looking at the goats but did not want to touch them at all, but thats ok cause I didnt want to touch them either.

Tannon and David coming out of the petting zoo.




Tannon and I posing by the big elephant!

Tannon riding on Daddy's shoulders.





So After the Zoo, Tannon went down for a nap and I went to the store to get ready for our BBQ and I when I was there I saw this fun pool and I got it cause I thought it would be fun for her when she woke up to swim in it well we had our BBQ outside.


It was a little cold but it will be better the next day, but she still liked it alot!

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Looks like you guys had a great Memorial Day! Love the pictures from the zoo, looks like so much fun!

Marisa said...

How fun!! I love the zoo!

Natalie Francis said...

I love the new blog background! Fun colors!! The zoo is always exciting.

{love, mj.} said...

Tannon looks like she had so much fun! She is just so stinkin cute!