Thursday, July 24, 2008

Fun Day Together



Yesterday I took Tannon to see Space Chimps with Grandma and Daniel too, and I just thought I would post a picture of us at the movies, its not a very good picture but oh well, I needed to post something new. Tannon loved the movie and talked about it all day and I think I enjoyed the popcorn the most, if anyone knows me they know I love movie popcorn. After the movie we decided to take David lunch plus Tannon kept asking where dad was, and also Tannon loves David's work mainly because of all the animals and she gets to see Papa Anderson. We had a good day together, I just love when I can do things like this with Tannon, she is my little best friend and I love her so much and to top the day off David came home and we went shopping and he let us buy Tannon a new dress and shirt and me a new shirt and we both love clothes, I think Tannon does more though.

3 comments:

Lyndsay said...

Space Chimps huh? Was this a movie you would reccomend? I have never even heard of it... As far as wedding plans go, umm I have like months so Im getting things together slowly but surely. Luckily I have a sister who is ready and willing to help, whew!

{love, mj.} said...

HAHA CUTE! Tannon is such a cutie! i love your blog by the way! SO cute!

The Price Family said...

You are sucha fun mom. I loved Tannon's new dress at church. Did you make her hair bows? They were so cute. I will have to have you make me some if I EVER have a little girl.