Saturday, January 3, 2009

Coyotes Game

My Brother has a Foreign Exchange student from Australia staying with us for 2 weeks and he likes Hockey and my parents got us tickets to a game, so last night David and I took them to a Coyotes Game. This was my first time going to a Hockey Game and I had alot of fun, its a very interesting game to watch. And since the Coyotes scored 4 goals they gave everyone a free chalupa coupon to Taco Bell so that's were we head to after the game. The Coyotes won by the way and it was a good game.

My Brother Daniel and Jordan

5 comments:

Stacy said...

That looks like allot of fun. I've only been to one hockey game and I didn't have a clue how it was played, but I had fun watching.

{love, mj.} said...

it looks like you guys had fun at the game!

emmielou said...

You look adorable. And don't worry about not making it, but if you do want to swing by my other shower is at my mom's house this Saturday from 12-2. Let me know and I'll send you an evite to that one. But seriously don't worry about it, I know how crazy life can get. By the way, your little girls hair is so stinkin cute. Just had to tell you that. =)

Marisa said...

How fun!! Looks like you guys had a great holiday. Your prego belly is so cute!!

Anonymous said...

Wow time flies when it is not you pregnant! It seems like you are getting close fast! Glad you guys had a good Christmas and New Years! And we are out in Glendale.