Thursday, January 15, 2009

The Lion King

So for Christmas Davids parents bought the whole Anderson family Lion King ticket, so we all went to go see it last night. It was my second time seeing it and it was still so awesome to watch, it is so amazing how they put the show together and how talented the actors are. My favorite part is all the animals that come out at the beginning and the end. We took Tannon and she just loved it, I was very suprised on how well she was, she woke up this morning telling me all about The Lion King, as if I didn't know she went to see it. Thanks to Davids parents for an awesome Chirstmas present.

3 comments:

Natalie Francis said...

I'm so glad to hear that Tannon did so well. My sister bought Lilly a ticket to go with her in a few weeks. I was worried about how she would do. I'm so glad it was a great show!

Lyndsay said...

I see The Lion King being advertised every year, I have never gone but I will have to try to get tickets in the future. Our house is coming along, the last round of renovations is underway and then we can start the painting and move it! Finally! Im so ready I cant even tell you, but we will get there. Married life is fun though we are both enjoying it. How is your pregnancy going? I know you mentioned the name Barrett before, is that still what you two like? I think its adorable.

{love, mj.} said...

How fun! i want to see that play, i heard it was totally awesome!!!