Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Well the husband was away

In my last post I told everyone that David was going hunting over the weekend and that I was having a girls weekend filled with craft, movies and yummy food. Ok so here is what I did. Friday for lunch Tannon and I went out to lunch with my mother in law and sister in law, Michelle, we went to Mimis cafe, I had never been there but it was pretty good. Then later that night Tannon and I went out to dinner with my Mom, Aunt and Cousin Ashley to Costa Vida, I was so excited to go there cause I had been craving there yummy salads, then we went to the new frozen yogurt place right down from Costa Vida, that place was ok! After we came home and watched a movie called "Clue", then called it a night. Saturday morning I took Tannon over to my mother in laws cause for Christmas my mother in law signed me up for a class at Scrapbook etc, so I went to the class and I had so much fun and I made this cool project

I learned so much in that class and I can't wait to sign up for more classes. Thanks Marci for signing up with me, I had alot of fun. Then later that night my mom, Tannon and I were running earned, so we could start our crafts and here is what we did Saturday night, I got this cute project idea from Marci, thanks Marci for sharing the idea.

I had another project I was making but it is not done yet, the husband came home early, so I didn’t get to finish it but I will post pictures of it later. I had a really fun weekend but I am glad David is home now, I sure did miss him, oh and his hunting trip was not very successful but he says he had fun and that it was very cold.

And here is picture of the bumper I made for the crib. Please note: this is my first major sewing project all by myself and then I also made some burp clothes, I was pretty happy with the way thoughs turned out.






Well thats what I have been up to lately, I have been in a crafty mood lately so I hope you can put up with the many craft I will be posting.

3 comments:

Taina said...

LoVe the bumper! Great job! Your other crafts are cute too!

{love, mj.} said...

i love your LOVE blocks! they turned out so cute! and i am so excited to see his room finished! it is going to be so cute!

Pallets and Pearls said...

Cute projects! I wish I could come up with cute stuff like that. I love the bumper too!!