Monday, February 2, 2009

Update on Us and a 32 week pic

Update!
Ok so I haven't posted in awhile because we haven't really been up to much. The only change is David has started another semester of school and then he will be graduating in May with his Bachelor's in Applied Biology and Tannon and I are very proud of him. David also has a hunt this weekend which he is very excited for cause he has been in need of a little break cause he works so hard. And well he is gone Tannon and I are having a girls weekend, it is going to be filled with shopping, lunch dates, the park , crafts, movies and getting read for this baby or at least some what ready, seeing we don't really have anything for him, oh wait I did make him a bumper for his crib, that was very stressful for me to make, I will post pictures of it when I get it set up in the crib, it turned out pretty good for it being one of the first few things I have ever sewed with no ones help. But so far every is good and happy and I hope everyone else is doing good:)
32 weeks!
And today I am 32 weeks, exciting only 8 more weeks to go, to me it still seems so far way. But so far everything is going good and no changes. I went to the doctor last week and the baby is growing and healthy and the doctor said he is already in the right position with his head down which is good. I am still not getting much sleep at night but I am kinda used to it by now. As far as baby names we are still leaning towards the name Barrett but we have no idea for a middle name yet. And here is a picture of my huge belly, sorry the picture is not very good I tried taking it by myself using the timer, but its better then nothing, I guess!

3 comments:

Marisa said...

Big Belly... whatever. You look great! We cant wait!

Taina said...

Thanks for the Birthday Wishes! It's been forever since I've been on the computer, so sorry this is forever late! I love the family picture on your header! Super cute! And your belly looks cute too! I love pregnant bellies! (Not in a weird creepo way, I just cant wait to be pregnant)

Pallets and Pearls said...

Wow I can't believe you only have 8 weeks left, it seems like just yesterday I found out you were pregnant. Your belly is not big, by the way...mine was huge! haha