Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Barrett Cole Anderson

David and I before the baby was born. We got to the hospital about 5:00 a.m that morning and everything happened so fast.

And here is our little guy.
He was born at 11:21 a.m. and he was 7lbs 9oz and 20 1/2 inches
It took forever for him to come I had to push for a whole hour which was very tiring, with Tannon I pushed maybe 15 min.


Proud Daddy!

This shows his cute angry face he makes all the time, I think its so adorable.



Later that evening David went home to go get Tannon to come see her new baby brother. It was so funny when she got to the hospital she was so shy when she came in, she just hide behind David and then she warmed up after a bit and was so excited to see him, you can tell by her face in the pictures. She had a smile on her face the whole time at the hospital.

Tannon brought here cow stuffed animal to give to Barrett, she was so excited to give it to him.

This was at the hospital the next day when we were getting ready to go home. I couldn't wait to go home. We got to come home Saturday about 3:00.

And these last two pictures are at home they are my two favorite. Tannon has done so good with Barrett, better then I expected and Barrett is such a good baby. David and I are so grateful for our two kids and we love them so much.


7 comments:

{love, mj.} said...

how fun! i am so glad everything went good! he is so cute! can't wait to see him again!

The Price Family said...

Congratulations guys! He is so perfect. Glad that all went well. You are going to have so much fun watching Tannon become the big sister!

Andrea said...

Wow you have great deliveries! A girl I work with was in labor for 14 hours and then the baby stopped moving so they had a C-section. He is adorable and Tannon looks like a very proud sister! Glad everything went well!!!

Ramone and Emilie Nez said...

oh my goodness he is adorable and tannon is getting soooo big. i cant wait till me and my husband ramone start having babies! congrats!

Dave,katie,Courtney and Colton said...

he is so cute. I cant believe you had him already. Glad you are going good. Cant wait to meet the little guy.

Goodmangang said...

I am happy for you family! He is adorable. Tannon will just love him so much. Congrats!

Taina said...

I meant to comment a while ago, but completely forgot to. He is aDoRaBlE!! Congrats!