Thursday, April 2, 2009

Update on the family!

We haven't been up to much lately, I basically stay indoors most of the time, so we don't really get out much, but so far everything has been really good! So here are a few things we have been up to, well what Tannon has been up to!

Last week my Aunt was in town for Spring Break and last Monday my mom and my Aunt took the kids to the Zoo and Tannon loved it, I was excited to have alone time with Barrett.


Tannon had alot of fun at the zoo, and came home telling me all about, she also came home with 3 new snakes, she has been collecting snakes lately, hopefully she gets out of this phase soon.

I just loved these pictures of Barrett and it really shows off how much hair he has, I can't believe how much hair he has, Tannon had alot of hair but not this much, but I think its so cute! He has been a really good baby and it has been fun seeing Tannon and him together, Tannon is really good with him, I still can't believe I have two kids:)




My mom bought Tannon this little bunny face. I thought this picture was fun and thought I would share. Tannon is very excited for Easter and for the Easter bunny to come and fill up her basket.


This is not a very good picture and I planned on taking more but I forgot, but yesterday Tannon start dance and she was so excited to go and she was so cute to watch, she goes once a week and she does Tap, Ballet and Tumbling. I will take better pictures next week and post them.

3 comments:

Marisa said...

She is so cute! I bet she does great in dance! Barrett is so sweet... I need to come hold him soon. He and Ella need to meet!

{love, mj.} said...

OMG he is so cute! i love his hair! that is so fun that tannon is doing dance!

Pallets and Pearls said...

He is such a cutie! I love all of the hair! That is so funny, cause Hallie was his exact height and weight when she was born too. Crazy! Your kids are adorable :)