Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Happenings

For Christmas my side of the family had a Chrismtas Eve party, we had yummy food, games, gingerbread house making contest, Christmas stories and sang Christmas songs, we all had a lot of fun!




Me and my two brothers, it so sad my brother Chris the one in the middle just got back from his mission in November and is leaving tomorrow for school in Idaho, I am going to miss him again.

We had a Gingerbread house Contest and the teams were each of the families and you will never guess which family won, yep it was our family.



Me and my cousin Ashley



Barrett watching everyone sing Chirstmas songs!






And now for Chirstmas morning!




Both of my kids got super spoiled this year, and now I have to find spots for more toys.



Barrett really didn't care about Christmas one bit, but Tannon loved it and was so excited, she even remembered to put cookies and milk out for Santa and lets not forget carrots for the reindeer.
















Christmas with the Anderson!













And the kids got spoiled yet again at Grandpa and Grandma Anderson. We all had a great Christmas and love being with both families for the Hoildays.
Oh and even more exciting David and I are now an Aunt and Uncle. Davids brother Max and wife Stephanie had their little boy Krew Morgan Anderson on the 23rd, he is so cute and we are so happy to have him in our lives.

0 comments: