Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Glendale here we come!

So yesterday morning I was watching the kids play and Barrett started to do something funny, so I called out to David and said "Babe come here and look at Barrett." I look over to see if he was coming and he was like running at me fast, he picked me up so tight, and I was like what is going on, it kinda scared me a bit and then all of a sudden he yells "I got accepted to Midwestern University." He was so happy with a big smile on his face. So we are off to Glendale in like 6 months and we cant wait to start a new adventure together. The kids and I are super proud of David he has worked so hard for this and I know he is going to great. We Love You Babe!

4 comments:

The Price Family said...

Congratulations guys! That is awesome! We will miss having you down the street and in our ward!

Dave,katie,Courtney and Colton said...

Congrats! So happy for you guys. Why didnt you tell me on Thursday!

{love, mj.} said...

Oh HORRAY! that is SOOOO exciting! i am SO HAPPY for you guys! and so excited you are not moving far away!

Andrea said...

Congratulations! That is great for you guys and great job David!