Monday, January 11, 2010

Gilbert Library

So yesterday afternoon we decided to take the kids to the Gilbert Library and walk around, to get out of the house for bit. It was a pretty day and the weather was perfect for an outside outing.

David was amazed by this duck in the above picture, he said he had never seen that color of a duck before so he had to take a picture. (Its the duck that is the color of the grass)

As we were walking around we turned a corner and we some some geese just strolling around, so that was excited for Tannon, there was another family looking at them and they were nice enough to share a cracker with Tannon to give the geese, I was very surprised that she actually gave the geese the cracker, cause I mean the geese made me nervous, so I stayed my distance.









Barrett checking out the Geese!




And my happy boy, he is always ready to give me a smile.










We had a good afternoon together, next time we go we want to have a picnic there and maybe I will remember to bring bread or crackers for the ducks and geese.

0 comments: