Monday, January 11, 2010

My Cute Nephew

Here is a picture of my nephew Krew (thanks to Stephanie's sister for taking such a cute picture of him), he will be 3 weeks on Wednesday and I have been able to see him 3 times so far, the first time was just through a window though. This little guy has been through so much and he is such a tough guy. We love him so much and we are so very grateful to have him in our family.

This picture was when he was born, he was born on Dec 23rd, isn't he so cute?

David and I went out to visit him yesterday, he is out at St. Johns right now. Krew had heart surgery last Monday and he was such a trooper, he is doing really good and he has grown so much since last time we saw him.

Well just thought I would share my cute nephew with you, we love you Krew!

4 comments:

Marisa said...

he is so sweet! so tiny. Loved the pictures at the library. Barrett is getting so big!

Goodmangang said...

Congrats to the new parents. Thanks for the sweet comments on my blog. I still need to do Tannon's if you want me to.Thanks for being a great friend!

Lyndsay said...

Oh my goodness he is so tiny! How sweet!

Love the family pic in your header.

Austin and Karrie said...

He is adorable! Hey I love you family picture at the top of your blog! So cute!