Monday, April 19, 2010

Easter Weekend

Easter weekend we went up to the Cabin and to my Aunts and Uncles in Snowflake, the weekend was filled with lots of fun.

We left Friday night to the Cabin so we didnt do much Friday besides our normal stop at Walmart in Payson on the way up, we always spend way to much money there, for some reason the Walmart in Payson has way more stuff.


Then Saturday we woke up and went hiking, David so badly wanted to find antler sheddings but he had no luck, but Tannon had so much fun hiking.


Saturday night we drove to my Aunts for Dinner and to color eggs.


This was Tannons first time coloring eggs so she had a good time with Jordan and Jessica doing that.









Look at her big smile! I love seeing my kids smiling and happy.





And of course Easter Morning, we hide Tannons Easter basket this year, so it was fun watching her look for it.






I love this picture she is so happy she found her basket:) The Easter bunny again spoiled the kids but I am so glad for some reason the Easter bunny knew exactly what kind of candy David and I like ;)






David was taking an afternoon nap on the floor and the kids layed down right by him so I had to get a picture it was so cute.





Davids Parents and Us went to my Aunts for Easter lunch and a hunt, there was lots of yummy food.




The kids hunting for eggs.









Showing of their eggs!











I think at first Barrett thought the eggs were just balls but then one came open and he found the candy, and it was all over from there:)




Tannon looking in all her eggs, she wasn't even trying to find the money eggs and she found two of them so she got $8, lucky girl!





My Aunts Cat just had kittens so Tannon was loving holding them!




And that was our weekend, we had a good weekend and it was so nice to get away.

0 comments: