Monday, April 19, 2010

Pats Run

David and I ran the Pats Run this weekend and we got my family to do it with us, it was such an awesome event there was 28,000 people there so it was super crowded but a lot of fun.

This is the crowd behind us waiting for the race to start.

David and I after the race, as you can tell my face is bright red.


My Brother Chris was in town so he did it with us, which was fun!


And David and I.
When we got home we checked our places and I got in the 8100 and David was in the 8,700, David and I were 50 seconds behind each other and there was 600 people in between us, that just shows how many people were there, we had a lot of fun though, we can't wait til next year, but we have a race planned every month to do together so that will be fun and it will keep us in shape:)

2 comments:

Marisa said...

Nice job! You guys had a fun easter it looks like. Im going to be in town next week, we really need to get together!

Lyndsay said...

This run was so fun, I didnt see you there though. Were you at Dana Park yesterday around 2ish? I think I may have seen you driving.