Tuesday, June 7, 2011

My boy turned 2!

On March 13th, 2011 Barrett turned 2! I can not believe how fast time flies, I wish they would grow slower.
Barrett loves balls so I decided to make his party baseball themed, which he loved!
Here is a close up of the cake and cookies I made, the cake is actually two cookies put together. Barrett also loves cookies so that's why the cake is cookie. It took a lot of work but I think they turned out cute, the things we do for our kids!
Tannon was so excited for her brother party, she was such a big helper and great big sister.
Me and my happy birthday boy!
Barrett with cousin Emma!
Opening presents! He wasn't a big fan of opening presents so his sister helped a lot.


Barrett for sure got spoiled but he did get lots of clothes which he needed.
A hug for his sister! I just loving having a boy and girl, they are so different but its so fun to see how much they love each other.


My boy is two, that is just so crazy! Of course he is 2 1/2 when I posting this because I am such a slacker when it comes to blogging but he has grown so much! I am so blessed to have Barrett and Tannon in my life, they make my days so much fun and I just love them so much!

4 comments:

the vintage lemon said...

wow i can't believe he is 2 already! man how time flies! happy birthday barrett!

Lyndsay said...

It was nice running into you the other day, you look great!

I love Barrett's baseball cake, cute idea!

Marisa said...

You always do the cutest birthdays! I love his cookie cake!

Anonymous said...

so cute it all looks so great and hes such a sweet boy! He was so good during my shower him and Tannon kept asking if i could give them a hug-definetly no need to ask twice. So cute!