Tuesday, June 7, 2011

St. Patricks Day 2011

So for St. Patrick's Day 2011 we set our trap to try and catch the leprechaun. I did it last year and Tannon had a lot of fun with it, so I thought I would make it a new tradition. This year Barrett got to enjoy the fun and understood what was going on.
This is our trap, with lots of gold treasures inside!
This is the next morning! And he got away again with our treasure! Its funny the kids kinda get nervous to look to see if they caught him, I guess a tiny, green leprechaun would kinda be scary to find trapped in a hamper basket,lol!
He may have escaped but he left his tiny green foot prints leading to the closet and the kids found some fun St. Patrick's Day surprises that he left them.
Looking through their surprises!


He got them some green to wear so they wont get pinched, what a good ideas I thought.

1 comments:

Lyndsay said...

This is the cutest idea, I love it! Great tradition to start!