Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Summer swim lessons

The kids did swim lesson this summer, I had them both do 2 sessions just to be safe! Tannon was super good and she probably could have just done 1 session but I thought it be something she could do during the summer to keep her from getting to bored and it doesn't hurt to get extra practice. Barrett was pretty tough the first session he just cried every turn he had but the second session was much better.
Tannon really surprised me because last summer she hated swim lessons but this summer she was loving the water she was like a little fish.

You can tell by Barretts face that he is not happy. Barrett hates the water and when we would go swimming at our friends before lessons he won't even go near the water. During his lessons he would refused to kick his feet or do anything for the first couple of days but everyday got better and better and he actually has become quite the dare devil with water when we go swimming at our friends house, he will just jump in if your not watching, I think I prefer him to hate the water cause now I have to watch him like a hawk:)


0 comments: