Friday, December 28, 2007


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY HUBBY!

I love you babe and I hope you had an awesome
birthday! I just want you all to know that I love my husband so
much and I could not have asked for anyone better,
he is an awesome husband and a great dad! Thank you babe
for putting up with me and all my habits. And I am so
proud of him for working so hard and going to school and make something
of himself and for our family! And I have to say I have a
very handsome husband! Happy Birthday!


Kisses for the love of my life :)

3 comments:

Taina said...

Happy Birthday David... Hope you had great day!

Dave,katie,Courtney and Colton said...

Happy birthday david. You two need to get a room!!!

emmielou said...

Of coarse I remember you. You have an adorable little family. Ya, it is nice being home but I miss my hubby. Germany is great though except for the cold weather. Well, good luck with everything. Funny we are both Andersons now.