Thursday, December 20, 2007


Tuesday night the Anderson clan went to The Forgotten Carols at gammage! It was an awesome show and I think everyone should see it! It really put me in the Christmas spirit but it also made me emotional about the this Christmas becasue this will be the first Christmas that my brother won't be with us for Christmas, but I know he will have a good Christmas in the MTC, I love Christopher!! After the show all of us went to Apple Bees for happy hour, thats why are mouths are filled with food in the picture! This was the first time in along time that david and I stayed out on a weekday till midnight, but we had a blast with all the anderson! Thanks Lynn and Ray!

Then a Congrats to my wonderful sister in law Michelle she got engaged to a really nice and wonderful guy( Sean). They are a cute couple and I am so happy for them!

0 comments: