Thursday, December 6, 2007


Here is another picture of our family, on Sunday we went to the park to take Family pictures, so I could send my brother Chris a recent picture of us for Christmas. I want to let everyone know how much I love my family. David and Tannon mean the world to me, and I am so grateful to David for supporting me with everything I do, most importantly staying home with Tannon. Tannon and I have grown so close as mother and daughter, its like having your best friend 24/7, I love her with all my heart. I also am so grateful for the time I get to spend with David, he always makes time for Tannon and I with how busy he is with his 6 classes he takes and with work, I am glad he gets Christmas break cause we can have a lot of family catching up time and I am really looking forward to that! Again I love my family! Oh and I can't forget My Parents and brothers and for all they do for my family, I love them! Also Davids family I Iove them so much they are the greatest family ever.
P.S Thanks Peter for taking our picture you did an awesome job, If anyone needs their pictures taken I recommend my brother in law(Peter).
HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO EVERYONE!!!





6 comments:

Taina said...

You guys look so cute! I can't wait to have a baby!!

Natalie Francis said...

I love the water in the background - so pretty. What a fun family. Thanks for the post on our blog. Rob mentioned that he knows your husband. Thanks to blogs, we can all keep updated!
Natalie

Dave,katie,Courtney and Colton said...

cute picture. I love having a family picture. Colton is walking a little bit and Courtney fallows on her knees.

The Price Family said...

Crystal,

Thanks for posting on our blog. You also have a very cute and beautiful family. I love to sit behind you guys in church, Tannon is so stinking adorable! Your family pictures really did turn out great!

Stacy said...

Hey how are you? You posted on Carrie's blog and I found you and your cute family. Love your blog. I'm glad that you do this because we don't get to see you enough. Check ours out if you can.
*Stacy Coley*

Calli O. said...

Crystal, Holy cow, I didnt know you were an anderson and then I read your post and saw your blog!! Your little girl is so so cute. Its good to see that you are doing good!!! -Calli