Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Family time at the park!


So Sunday afternoon we decided to take Tannon to Freestone to look and feed the ducks, so we took some dog buns and sat and feed the ducks for like an hour we all had fun and Tannon was really loving the ducks, it was the frist time she had feed ducks. It was really nice to get out on sunday and spend time together just the three of us. It also was nice to get Tannons mind off being sick cause this whole weekend she was really grouchy, oh wait she is still grouchy:)

I love seeing David and Tannon together it makes me so happy cause Tannon loves her dad so much and he doesn't get to see her very much cause of school and work, he will go days with out really spending time with her so it was nice for him to take a break from homework on sunday and spend time with us, he such a wonderful husband and dad.

I can't wait to scrapbook this picture cause I think it is so cute with the both of them!

6 comments:

Marisa said...

I love that park! What a great time. That would be fun to take the girls to go do.

The Price Family said...

Your new background is Cute!! Sounds like a great day at the park. Those are the best days!

Lyndsay said...

Hey Crystal! Of course I remember you! I am glad to hear and see that you are doing well. Your little girl is adorable! Where are you guy living?

Leah Fitts said...

hey girl sorry i have not commented yet on anything i have been meaning to! so good to see your doing great! i too am in love with the haircut and wish i had the strength to cut all my hair off... someday! right now i am in the proccess of moving into my very own salon, it is a studio at a place called salon boutique on val vista and williams field. my salon is salon vidor. i love love love it! let me know if you want to come see me. it would be great!

Stacy said...

That looks like fun. I'm jealous of your weather. I like your new blog background.

Pallets and Pearls said...

Your little girl is so cute! Cute background too!