Saturday, February 16, 2008

Valentines Day


Happy Valentines Day! Tannon helped me make heart sugar cookies and frost them so that we could take the cookies and valentine cards to Grandpa and Grandma Anderson. She was such a big help, she defenitly has become my little helper!

Later that night David took me to my most favorite place for Dinner Olive Garden, I have been craving that place for a long time and then after we went to see "Fools Gold" at Harkins, that was a really good movie. We had alot of fun together on our Valentines Date! Thanks to Grandpa and Grandma Coley for watching Tannon for us:)

5 comments:

The Price Family said...

What a great Valentines Day! Little Tannon is so cute, and I am sure she is a great helper!

The Price Family said...

I think it would be fun to get together with you guys and go to the San Tan Mall. We should plan it. They have a really neat play area for the kids right outside of the Children's Place. They would have a ball, and I think it would be fun to get to know you a little better. I am going to add you to my blog list if you don't mind, that way I don't always have to go through Marisa's site to get to yours...=)

Marisa said...

Tannon look so cute! I feel like we haven't seen you in forever!! We need to get together.

Marisa said...

Tannon look so cute! I feel like we haven't seen you in forever!! We need to get together.

Dave,katie,Courtney and Colton said...

Olive Garden is my favorite too. We just dont have one that close or I would go at least once a week.