Friday, August 8, 2008

My Poor Girl

So on Monday night Tannon was running with one of my brothers golf clubs and then all of a sudden we hear her hit the tile, she had tripped over the golf club and hit her head.

This picture is Monday, it doesn't really show how bad it was, seriously her bump was like an inch above her head. Of course David kept calm during all this but as for me I was freaking out and crying. We didn't take her in to the doctor cause David said she would be fine. So we took her to see his dad and he said she would be ok and that she just popped a blood vessel thats why her head was so huge. And of course he was right.





This picture was Wednesday morning, her face was so sad to look at cause it was all swollen and her bruise was going down into her nose and and eyes and it didn't help that when she woke that morning she was getting a cold, so her nose was running. Wednesday I took her to the doctor cause I was worried she had broken her nose cause her eyes and nose were so bruised and swallowen, but the doctor said everything was ok and that when you pop a blood vessel like that it just moves down the face and that her whole face can bruise up, and to just let it run it course and heal.




These picture are from yesterday and so far the bruise is a little gone on her forehead and mainly all in her eyes, her nose is still really swollen. It's so sad to look at her and I can hardly even get mad at her when she does something wrong and if I do get mad at her and make her cry I feel so horrible and I have to cuddle her and tell her how much I love her and that I am sorry for getting mad at her, cause she just looks so sad. Today her face looks pretty much like yesterday but her bruises are really black, I tell her it looks like she is wearing black eye shadow all around her eyes. I just hope she heals soon. She is still my pretty girl though.




9 comments:

Lyndsay said...

Oh my goodness, that is quite an event! I think if I had a child I would have been reacting just like you. Im glad to hear she is going to be ok and that it is finally starting to go down!

Dave,katie,Courtney and Colton said...

poor girl. I would have been woried also. She does still look cute.

Goodmangang said...

Poor thing! Your mom told me it was bad but, WOW that was a good one. She even has a shiner. I would have freaked out. I hope she is feeling better

{love, mj.} said...

Poor girl! her poor head, it does look so sad! I hope she gets better soon! let me know if you need anything!

Natalie Francis said...

Those are the saddest pictures in the world! Poor thing!

Marisa said...

Poor Tannon! I hope she feels better soon! Maybe Madisyn ought to bring her some treats! That is what you and I used to do :)

The Price Family said...

Hey Crystal...that is fine that you gave her my #. I am looking for a few more kids, so please send any other good ones my way. THANKS!

Amelia Johnson said...

Check out blingblingbyamelia (dot) blogspot (dot) com for a BLING GIVEAWAY! Contest ends August 25th!

emmielou said...

That is way too sad. She is so dang cute though and can pull it off. =) Thanks for the nice comment by the way. How old is Tannon?