Thursday, August 21, 2008

Nothing much going on!

So I have been trying to think of something I could post so that when I go to my blog I dont have to see Tannons poor face but I have no new pictures, we have just had random things going on. As for Tannons eyes she looks like Tannon again, they have pretty much healed all the way but she does still have a little indention in her forehead now. On a not so exciting note the Bishop called us like a week ago and wanted to meet with us and yep guess what we have to give a talk in church and I am so freaking nervous, I hate talking in church, but at least we got a pretty good topic. So wish us luck. David starts school on Monday so he has been trying to get ready for school and get things organized and he also has been getting ready for his deer hunt, which he is leaving today and not coming home until sunday, and I am going to miss him so much, I just hope he gets a deer cause he would be so excited. And another exciting thing for our family is David got his first Dental Interview and we are so happy for him and of course its to the school here in Arizona. Yippy!! His Interview is on Sept. 18th and its a 5 hour interview, crazy huh! Tannon and I are very proud of him and we are crossing our fingers for him. Thats all that has been going on with us just living life and its been a pretty relaxed one right too.

7 comments:

Dave,katie,Courtney and Colton said...

ya a interview! what school. He can get on line and look at questions. Did I already tell you that?

Monroe Family said...

I just saw the pics of Tannon's poor little face...how sad. I hope she is healing fast!

Natalie Francis said...

Crystal, I just saw your post and I am sorry to say that I am completely full this year but thank you so much for your interest. I will keep you posted on next year. Tannon is just too cute!

Lyndsay said...

Hey would you mind emailing me your address so I can make sure I get an invitation out to you? My email is Lyndzer447@hotmail.com. Thanks!

Lyndsay said...

Yes I did get your email, thanks so much for sending that. And also thanks for offering to help, so far we have it covered but we are in the last 7 weeks here so I will let you know!

Andrea said...

So when are you due with Anderson Baby #2 on the side of your blog? Congrats! How exciting for you guys! I hope David does well with his interviews this month. I'm sure he will.

Marisa said...

Yeah you are having another baby!! Our kids can each be best friends! I hope you are feeling better!