Monday, September 8, 2008

Anderson Baby #2

So yep we are expecting Baby #2 and we are so excited and can't wait! I am due in March sometime, I have gotten like 3 different due dates for March sometime, so I am just saying the middle to the end of March. I am just so excited I am going to be big during the winter, I was big with Tannon in the summer and I hated it. I would post a picture of my belly, but I am not even showing at all yet, so I will wait till I actually have a belly to post, with Tannon I didnt really get a belly till I was almost 5 months. I am just hoping this pregnancy is just as easy as it was with Tannon, so far its pretty much the same, except for I am always tired, like I could sleep all day and still be tired when I wake up and I dont really crave anything, I just know that the smell of any kind of meat cooking makes me so sick, its wierd but I drink more then I eat. Well we are so excited and hoping and praying its a boy.

11 comments:

The Price Family said...

Congratulation! I am excited for you guys. I am glad to hear you are feeling well, other than being sleepy! Hope all continues to go well, and we will keep our fingers crossed for a boy!

Lyndsay said...

Wow congratulations! That is so exciting!

Taina said...

Oh Crystal I am so excited for you!! Congratulations!! I hope it continues to be an easy pregnancy for you!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting! I hope all keeps going good!

{love, mj.} said...

YEAH!!! i am so excited! i still can't believe that you are having another baby! boy boy boy boy! hope that helps!

Natalie Francis said...

Congratulations. I know you're praying for a boy but the whole sister thing is pretty sweet too. You'll love having two!

julie thayne smith said...

Hey Crystal, that's great that David has an interview with the Az school and I'm so sorry I feel so bad I thought Morgan called him!!!!! I think he got your number so I will tell him to tonight when he gets home for sure!!! Hey your blog is adorable I love your background and "Oh my gosh baby #2 congratulations that's awesome!"

Goodmangang said...

Congrats! I am so happy for you guys! I hope it is a boy as well that would be nice.

Dave,katie,Courtney and Colton said...

Congtatulations! I hope you get a boy. They are alot of fun. I hope everything goes good. How are the schools going?

emmielou said...

Thanks for your nice comment. I can't wait to have that bond too and bring this little baby to my life. Congrats on baby number two for you guys. Do you have any guesses on what you are having?

The Price Family said...

Hey I really enjoyed your talks on Sunday. You guys did great!