Thursday, September 18, 2008

Here it goes.....


So David had his first interview for dental school today at ASTU which is in Arizona, this is the school we are hoping for, so cross your fingers! David came home very excited and really was impressed with the school and the environment. I know he did an awesome job cause he is so smart and very good with other people. I told him that I bet he was the hottest candidate there for sure, doesn't he look handsome? I just want David to know how much I love him and how proud I am for all that he does and for how far he has come, and that I will be here for him and support him in anything he does. He truly is the most loving, caring, smart, intelligent and handsome man I could ever ask for in a husband. I want to also thank him for always making time for Tannon and I, he is always so busy with school, homework and work and he still manages to make time for us. He is such and awesome husband and good Dad to Tannon. Babe I love you so much, you make me so proud.

7 comments:

Goodmangang said...

That is so exciting! It would be nice to stay close to have family help with things needed. I hope he gets everything he would ever want. Congrats!!

Natalie Francis said...

We'll cross our fingers for you two! Keep us posted!

Andrea said...

Congratulations on the interview! I'm sure you did great! We hope Arizona works for you!!!

The Price Family said...

Wishing you lots of luck! We hope you get to stay in AZ too!

{love, mj.} said...

Good luck! i so hope you guys get into that school so you can stay here in az!!! keep us posted!!! i miss you! lets hang out this weekend!

Marisa said...

Yeah!! Congratulations on your first interview David! I bet you did awesome!

Announcements By Ashlee's said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.