Thursday, October 9, 2008

Random Things

So lately I have been in a crafty mood and liking to stay very busy so I thought I would post some thing I have been up to. For Halloween I found this cute craft and fell in love with so since my brother in law Peter does Vinyl letters he helped with all the letters and my mom and I put them together I made one for my mom and Aunt and then one for me.
Then I thought I would post picture of Tannons room I have been working on it for a few months now and I thought it finally looked good enough to post pictures of it, right now we live with my parents until David gets excpeted to school and then we can buy a house then I will be able to paint her room which will really add alot to her room.


So for my birthday my Mother in law bought me a sewing machine and for my first project I made Tannon curtains for her room, I think they turned out pretty good.
I have also started back up on scrapbooking, I am so behind and I would like to get all caught up before this next baby comes cause then I will have no time to catch up. And then I planted an awesome flower garden, this is kinda random but for some reason I took pride and joy in planting flower in the garden and keeping it looking good.

So an Update on David and his interview with the Arizona school, so after the interview they send you letter with in 30 days after, to let you know if you are still be considered or if you are out. And we got the letter last week and we were so excited to read that he was still being considered. David works so hard in school he stay up till about 10:00 doing home work and then wakes up at either 4:00 or 6:00 in the morning to do more homework and then he works at the clinc about 2-3 days a week, and yet he still makes time for us. Tannon and I are so grateful for him and we are so proud to have someone that works so hard for our family, so that we can have a good life.

0 comments: