Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter Weekend

I haven't posted anything in awhile so beware this is a very long post with lots of pictures, so hang in there.

I have taken some pictures of Barrett over the weeks and just have not posted them so here they are, he is growing so fast I can't believe he is already one month. I took him to his one month check up on Tuesday and he weighed 9.5 lbs and he was 22.5 inch tall and very healthy.


I love these pictures of Tannon and Barrett. Tannon just loves Barrett, I was very surprised how well she adjusted with him and she is such a big helper.

I had David take this picture of Barrett cause I thought it was so cute that he had his arms crossed and sleeping on them, plus he is just so cute when he sleeps.




And Barrett wrapped up in his towel after bath time, I took a picture of Tannon like this when she was about his age to see if they looked alike but they don't, Tannon was alot more filled out then Barrett. Its amazing how two kids can come from the same parents and be so so different in every way.


Now for our Easter weekend.

So on Friday morning I got my wisdom teeth taken out so I pretty much slept all day long which I have to say was pretty nice, I thought getting my wisdom teeth taken out wouldn't be that bad but Monday when I woke I was in so much pain and my whole face was throbing so that morning I went in to see the dentist and he told me I had a dry socket which is the most painful thing ever and I so much would rather have a baby then a dry socket, so now I have to go in every other day it get my sockets packed which is so nasty and I can't hardly eat anything, which is kinda nice cause then it helps me in the process of losing all my baby weight anyway enough of that. On a better note Friday night my side of the family had an early Easter dinner which kinda sucked cause all I could eat was mashed potatoes and jello, but it was fun to get together with the family.

On Saturday Davids mom and sister Michelle came to pick up Tannon in the morning to take her to there wards Easter egg hunt and to Target to do some shopping and then that afternoon David had to go to his parents to work on his car so me and the kids came along and I came just in time Michelle and Davids Mom were making marshmallow eggs and I got to learn how to make my very own chocolate covered marshmallow eggs, it was alot of fun and it was nice cause I really never get to see my sister-in-law Michelle and hangout and talk, and after that we came home and had the Goodman family over for dinner and to play the wii.

Then Easter morning Tannon got up ate Breakfast then took a shower while the Easter bunny was outside hiding Easter eggs. After Tannon got ready we told her that the Easter bunny came and left a surprise out back, but she did not want to go outside cause she thought we meant he was out there with a surprise so it took her awhile to get brave. She had fun hunting for eggs, after we came inside and she looked for Easter basket and the first thing she said when she found it was "Wow, Wow!" Then we relaxed well Tannon played with all her new things she got and then got ready for church, it was my first time back to church since I had Barrett and man it was an experience with two kids now at church but I survived. Then later that night we went to the Anderson for some Easter dinner and they had an Easter egg hunt for Tannon too, we had a very fun and busy day.



Tannon hunting eggs!




Tannon and Barretts Easter baskets

Tannon with her Easter basket

Barrett with his Easter basket

Tannon checking out her stuff in the basket.


And last but not least the kids in there Sunday Easter clothes. They looked so cute!

3 comments:

Lyndsay said...

Your kids are so stinkin cute! I love that picture of the baby when he is sleeping with his arms folded.

Shawn & Michelle said...

That was fun hanging out. We need to do it more.

Stacy said...

He is so cute, congrats.