Sunday, April 19, 2009

Let Down!!!

Well for thoughs of you who know me I am a ufc fan and yep there was a fight on Saturday, we had Michelle and Shawn and our friends Wayne and Rachel come over for the fight, pizza and wings. I had been really looking forward to this fight cause one of my most favorite fighters Chuck Liddell was fighting and I was hoping for a major come back cause lately he has not done so good and of course I was let down again, to me personally the fight was totally not far, but rules are rules I guess, but it still left me pissed off for the rest of the night. Chuck is still my fav though. I am just praying that this was not his last fight cause one of my dreams was to go to one of his fights and watch up close and meet him, I told David last night he better start saving his money just in case he decides to fight one last time. And I'm sure everyone else who watched the fight they can probably agree that Anderson Silva's fight was totally retarded, it look like they were just hanging out and playing around. Well thanks for letting me vent on my disappointment in the fight.

1 comments:

KristinaKendal said...

Hey i just wanted to stop by and say hi and tell you congratulations on your little boy. He is super cute. I havent been on here in forever. Hope all is well.. TTYL.