Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Camping 09

So last Wednesday to Saturday we went camping with my whole family up at Black Canyon Lake, we had a good time, here are a few pictures of our camping trip!

Our camp site, you cant see our tent but it was off to the left a little more, it was nice the kids slept in the trailer with my Mom and Dad, so I knew they were safe and warm.


My goofy husband


Tannon with Jessica sitting around the fire!




My pretty girl!





We celebrated my Dads birthday well we were up there, he is 49 holy cow!


David and Barrett by the fire!


And Tannon and I, ya this isnt a very good picture but it was the only one of Tannon and I


Our Wednesday night fire, it feels so good sitting around a fire when its cold!



I love this picture of Barrett, He looks just like David in this picture, dont you think?



Chillin with Dad



Ya Tannon thought it was so much fun collecting leafs and grass, it kept her pretty busy.





Tannon and David went on lots of quad rides, I cant believe she loves quads still after her accident at Papas house.



Tannon and Daddy!

Barrett hanging out with Grandpa!




Finally napping! Barrett had a hard time falling asleep , so I was super excited when he finally gave in!


And Tannon watching a "Bug's Life" she had never seen that movie and now its her favorite movie!


And me with my sweet boy, he such a happy baby, I love it!




Tannon helping Dad dig a hole for our under ground dutch oven dinner!





Tannon and Jessica in the back of the truck, we were on our way to go to a big water hole to find snakes, but we had no luck!




Roasting marshmallows for smores



Barrett and I around the fire!



Just chilling, hanging out with everyone.



And here I am taking Tannon on a quad ride.






My Mom gave Barrett and Ritz cracker and he was loving it!




Tannon helping Grandma make Hot chocolate for everyone!




And the boys Annual Bow competition, and yep David won!



Well we had a good time and we got to relax alot, we played lot of games and we went on lots of hikes which was nice, cause I didnt ruin my goal of working out everyday! We had alot of fun, but we were super excited to come home on Saturday and take a shower!

0 comments: