Wednesday, August 26, 2009

First Day of Preschool


Yesterday was Tannons first day of Preschool, she was super nervous about going cause she knew that I was taking her but that I was leaving and was not going to be there with her, but when we got there she did really good, once she saw the other kids, she didnt even notice that I left. I think she is the youngest in the class but David and I really want her to get in 2 years of Preschool before Kindergarden, hey its never to early to start your childs education. It was so cute when I picked her up yesterday the first thing she said to me was "Mom, I missed you so much!" I have to say I was lost without her at home, I didnt know what to do. Well I hope she does good the rest of the year. I will give updates.

2 comments:

{love, mj.} said...

that is so cute, i can't believe she is in preschool already!

Ramone and Emilie Nez said...

she is growing up so fast!