Wednesday, August 26, 2009

San Deigo Trip

So a few weekends ago we went to San Diego with Davids Parents. We had alot of fun we went to Seaworld and played at the beach, Tannon had never been to neither so it was a fun experience for her and it was exciting to see expressions towards things. Well I took tonz of pictures so here is just a few.

This was our first day at Seaworld!

+




The Wild Arctic Tour











Touching the Star fish, I was surprised she actually touched it.


She didn't want to take a picture by the Starfish so she is showing me her grouchy face


Eating Popcorn and watching the Shamu night show!



The Next day at Seaworld





She was so scared to take a picture with Shamu.




Family picture by the Manatee

The Shark Interaction Tour




Waiting to watch the Elmo 4-D Show, I had to leave in the middle of it though cause Tannon freaked out.




Papa Anderson and Tannon checking out the Flamingos

Watching the day time Shamu show, all the shows were so amazing!




I think these whales are so awesome, and it is so amazing for how big they are and what they can do, wow!







The Elmo play area!





Playing at the Beach






Tannon loved playing in the sand but she hated the water she refused to go anywhere close to the water











I love the Beach so much, one day I am going to go to the Beach for a whole week and just lay out by the beach, heaven!




















And the end of out trip, we had lots fun and it was nice to getaway for a weekend, I was so happy to come home and see Barrett, I missed him so much!

3 comments:

{love, mj.} said...

it looks like you guys had a blast! we should plan another beach trip soon!

The Price Family said...

So fun. I love trips like that, the memories last forever!

Andrea said...

Looks like you had a great time! I love SeaWorld and the beach!