Wednesday, October 28, 2009

4 Years!!!

Today is David and I's Anniversary, I can't believe it has been 4 years and we have two kids. I just wanted to tell David how much I love him and that I am looking forward to many many more years with him, I am so lucky to have a husband like him, he such a hard worker, he is always thinking of our family, he always knows how to make me smile and he is such a wonderful dad, our kids love you so much! I love you Babe and Happy Anniversary!


P.S. I couldn't find any recent pictures of us, so I used wedding pics, obviously alot happens in 4 years if your wondering why we look so different. I will post more about our anniversary later we are celebrating over the weekend and I wanted to show everyone what I made him but I haven't given it to him yet, so hang in there!

1 comments:

{love, mj.} said...

wow congrats! 4 years seems like so long!