Sunday, October 25, 2009

Its been awhile...

Well the past few weeks have been busy busy, so sorry its been over a month since my last post, so here is a major long post. Here are some pictures of what has been going on.

First Tannon turned 3 on October 14th, I can't believe I have a 3 year old, crazy!
This year we had a friend party for her and then a family party.

This is my awesome cake I made for her for the family party, I am pretty proud of it!



She got embrassed when we sang Happy Birthday, so I guess covering her eyes helped.






yep a 6 layer cake!









We got her a bounce house for her birthday, she loved it so much!


Chillin out with Aunt Michelle and Uncle Shawn




jumping with Grandpa



Opening presents, she got alot of great stuff.





Uncle Daniel got her, her first bow, so she was pretty excited she could go hunting with her Dad now.





Dad showing her how it works.




And here is Barrett he is 7 months old and yep he can crawl, but know I really have to watch him cause he gets into everything.



One of Tannons favorite things to do, ride on papas back and pretend he is a horse.


Now for the friend party!




Tannon had alot of fun with all her friends, so thanks to everyone that could come! I felt bad for the kids though cause I thought it would be nice outside and not hot but it was so hot, their poor faces were red.





We decided to open presents inside so everyone could cool off!





Thanks everyone for the great gifts, she loves them all!







Some of the kids watching Tannon open presents, even Barrett sittin there watching.







And last here are some picture that Uncle Peter took of the kids a few days ago, they turned out super cute! I cant believe how much my kids have grown.











































I hope you enjoyed the super long post!

4 comments:

{love, mj.} said...

Happy Birthday Tannon! i can't believe she is 3! and her birthday cake is SO super ADORABLE! that is totally awesome that you made it! barrett is getting so big! those pictures turned out super cute!

Andrea said...

Love the pictures of the kids! They are getting so big and are adorable! Good job on the birthday cake! It looked like a great party!

Lyndsay said...

That cake is so cute, good work! Love the new pictures of the kids, they are growing so fast.

DT Young Family said...

I'm so impressed with your cake! Super Cute! Emily wanted me to do a rainbow cake for her one year and all I did was frosted it seven different colors. Now I can see I could have been WAY more creative.

Cute pics of your kiddos too!