Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween:)

Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Halloween, I hope everyone has a good night trick or treating.

My Mom got the kids these cute Halloween P.js and I took a picture of them last night in them and thought I would share it.

And the below pictures are of the kids playing yesterday, Im so glad that they already like playing together, they have so much fun when they play, they just laugh so hard at each other. Their new thing lately is climbing in and out of the table between the chairs and they laugh the whole time.

Barrett and his big smile.




And last night David and I finally celebrated our Anniversary, we got my parents to watch the kids and we went out to Olive Garden, I had not been there in forever and it was so good. Then to work off some of our food, so we could go out for dessert too, we walked around Best Buy looking for a new camera, we decided it is time for an up graded camera. Then we were going to go to the cheesecake factory for dessert but decided to try Freddy's Frozen Custard instead, which it was pretty good so I recommend everyone to try it. We had a good night together. I love you so much David!

When we got home from our night out, I forgot to take one well we were out!

And then finally what I made and gave David for our Anniversary.
I made him a book of some special memories we have had together. I know its a girl thing to give a guy but he liked it, and its so fun to look back on memories.




















Again, I love you babe! And everyone Happy Halloween!

1 comments:

Lyndsay said...

That book is a good idea, I need to do something like that for Reece