Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Barretts Birthday

Well my boy turned one a couple Saturdays ago, March 13th! I can not believe that he is one and walking, kids grow way too fast. We had the family come over for a little birthday party on his B-day and here is a few pictures.

My cupcakes I made, I thought they turned out pretty good, better then I thought they would at least:)

Singing Happy Birthday, he got a little nervous at first when everyone just started singing!






Normally when kids see yummy food they just grab and put it their mouth but he did not want to eat it, it was pretty funny.


Brother and Sister



Getting ready to open presents!




Tannon kinda of took over in opening his presents but he didn't really care, he opened the first one and that was it, he just wanted to play.









David and I got him this tractor truck and he loved it, he likes pushing it more then sitting on it but when I saw it I knew he would like it:)




And Me with my birthday boy!

Thanks to all the family that came, we were glad you could make it and thanks for all the fun presents, he is having fun with them all:)

1 comments:

Lyndsay said...

How is he 1 already???! He is so dang cute though!