Tuesday, October 28, 2008

3 Years!!

Today is our Anniversary, David and I have been married for 3 years, and I can't believe how fast time goes by. I guess when you married to the right person and you are having to much fun together and loving life together it just goes by to quick. I am just grateful to be married to someone like David, since the day I met him he has changed my life, he has made me want better for myself and made me realize whats most important in life and to work hard. David is such a hard worker with going to school full-time and with all his homework and tests, he still manages to work even though its hard for him to do both. I am so proud of him for all he does and for his many accomplishments. He is such a great person, husband and father, and I love him so much! We have the best marriage and we love every minute we get to spend time with eachother as a family. I love you David and thank you for always being there for me and loving me.

This picture is at Olive Garden last night. David has school till 10:00 tonight so we went out last night instead. I had been craving Olive Garden so bad and all day he wouldnt till me where we were going for dinner, he would tease me and say we were going to Burger King and to Bass Pro but thats my husband for you, always joking, anyways when he got home from work we left and yep we went to Olive Graden and it was so so so good and then we went shopping and I bought a new shirt since I am starting to get to fat for my normal shirts and he bought a new wallet. We had a good night together, thanks David!

And this is us 3 years ago! I look at these pictures and it seems like it was just a year ago but nope 3 years. Again I have to say I am so glad I am married David, isn't he such a handsome man. Thanks to Davids parents for rasing such a good guy.


I love you David!!

6 comments:

Marisa said...

Happy Anniversary! It seems like just yesterday... I was so excited we married best friends, we got to hang out all the time! And helping you clean your car off after your reception because David was so mad they put lipstick on it :) HAHA, good times. Have a great day!

emmielou said...

Thanks! Happy Anniversary to you guys. And your little girl is so stinkin cute. Loved the giant cupcake. About the maternity tops, I actually haven't bought a single maternity shirt. There are so many shirts now that can work as maternity, it's so nice. I don't shop anywhere special, just where ever I can find good sales, like Ross, Tj MAx, Forever 21, Last Chance. I am all about cheap. =)

emmielou said...

so I think I just left that message several times, sorry. haha

{love, mj.} said...

Happy anniversary!! You guys look so little in your wedding pictures! you should post a belly picture soon! are you showing yet??

Stacy said...

Happy Anniversary! I can't believe that I haven't seen your wedding pictures (beautiful).

Andrea said...

I can't believe it has already been 3 years! It seems like it was just yesterday that you guys were getting married! You still look as beautiful as the day you were married! Congrats on the anniversary!