Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Tannons Birthday Party!!

So on Friday we celebarted Tannons birthday with all the family and had a birthday party! Tannon was looking forward to this party for weeks and it finally came and she had a blast. It was a very stressful week getting ready for it but it was all worth it, it turned out really good and Tannon had alot of fun. So here are just a few pictures, there were to many and I didnt feel up to uploading so many pictures.
This is my Happy Birthday sign I made Tannon!
And this I am proud of! Her birthday party was cupcake themed so I made cupcakes, cupcake lollipops and a huge cupcake. This all took alot of work.
Here is a picture of what the center pieces looked liked.
So since her party was cupcake themed, I had someone make her a cupcake necklace and this is the only picture I really had that you could see it good.

Presents!!
Tannon opening her first present, this was her favorite part I think, she got way to many toys though and I still have to find space in her room to put them all.
Getting ready to blow out the candles!
And going in for her first bite.
And David and I, random picture I know! We didnt get any pictures of us during the party together so I took my own at the end of the night.

I just want to thank all of Davids family and my family for coming and for all your help. You guys all mean so much to us and we all love you so much!

7 comments:

Marisa said...

How exciting!! Everything looks so cute. Nice job Crystal!

Leah Fitts said...

cute party!

Natalie Francis said...

Happy Birthday! I love the pink cupcakes and the giant cupcake is amazing (I have a cupcake obsession)! The decorations look great. What more could a 2 year old ask for?

{love, mj.} said...

Such a cute party! Happy Birthday Tannon!! I love the cupcake theme!

Dave,katie,Courtney and Colton said...

Were did you get the BIG cup cake so cute.

Andrea said...

You did a great job decorating for Tannon's birthday! She is turning into such an adorable little girl! I love the cupcake theme and the big cupcake cake!

melissa said...

Crystal!! You are a little super mom.. how in the heck did you make that giant cupcake? That is the cutest themed party... you are so talented. I can't believe that you are having baby #2! I went to the hospital (Banner Gateway) to visit my friend who just had her 5th baby and MARCIE was her nurse! Isn't that so funny. Marcie was so professional... she really inspired me.:) How is your cute mother? You have the cutest little girl. So glad that you commented so that I could see your blog.