Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Birthday Girl!

Tannon is 2 years old today!
These are her 2 year old picture that my brother in law took for us & they turned out really cute.



Wow, I can't believe my little girl is 2 today, she is growing up way to fast. It seems like just yesterday she was just this tiny thing I was bring home from the hospital and now she is my big girl. She is such a sweet girl, when I am having a rough day she is the first to say "Mom, I love you." and give me a big kiss, then when I am out running erands or walking and I leave her at home, the second she heres me come threw the door she runs to the door screaming "Mommy, you came back, did you miss me? I missed you!" She is just my little best friend and I am so grateful for her. She is my big helper when comes to cleaning, she loves to clean and to help mom with anything and everything. I am so grateful to be able to home with her everyday, so I can be the one to watch her grow and learn and teach her things, she is such a smart girl and learns things so fast, she must get that from her dad. David and I are so proud to have Tannon in our lives, she is such a special girl to us and we could not imagine our lives with out her. We love her so much!
Happy Birthday Tannon!

So to strat off the morning, Tannon woke up to her Daddy singing her Happy Birthday, before he went to school and then I decided to make her a special breakfast.

Mickey shaped pancakes with mini M&M's inside, grapes and strawberry milk
I think she liked the grapes the most!

And when I asked her what she wanted to do today for her birthday she said "go to the park and play with bubbles." So thats what we are doing today.

7 comments:

{love, mj.} said...

How cute is she! Happy Birthday Tannon!!!

Dave,katie,Courtney and Colton said...

happy Birthday Tannon! She is so cute.

Stacy said...

Can you believe that she is 2. Happy Birthday! The pictures are so cute.

Marisa said...

She is so sweet! Happy Birthday Girl!! I tried to get Madisyn to call her, and she kept telling me she couldnt do it today, she would tomorrow :) Not sure why, but we are going to try and call again today!

The Price Family said...

I love her pictures, they turned out so cute. Did you make her necklace? Happy Birthday Tannon!

Monroe Family said...

She looks so cute! I love her necklace!! cute!!

Lyndsay said...

She is so cute! When can you find if you are having a boy or a girl?