Friday, December 12, 2008

8 Tag...

I needed a new post and I saw this on someones blog and thought it would be fun to do.

8 Favorite TV shows

-Private Practice
-Greys Anatomy
-Gossip Girls
-General Hospital
-
-
-
-
Thats all I could think of, sorry!

8 Things I did Yesterday

- Laundry
- Cleaned the House (I have a Christmas Party at my house this weekend)
-Christmas Shopping
- Some Scrapbooking
- Made two crafts
- Took Tannon to see Christmas Lights ( The big snowman on Baseline and 24th)
-Grocery Shopping
- Took Tannon to say bye to David's Parents

8 Things I look forward to

- David Graduating from ASU (May 2009)
- David getting into Dental School and finishing (I am so proud of David in doing so much for us)
- Having this little boy of mine
- Getting my pre- pregnancy body back
- Christmas (which is in 13 more days, I love Christmas!)
- Waking up every morning to spend the day with Tannon
- Summer time so I can go to the beach and lay out
- My brother coming home from his mission in November of 09

8 Favorite Food places

- Olive Garden ( Salad and breadstick with Alfredo Sauce)
- Texas Roadhouse (there yummy rolls and there house salads)
- Famous Daves (there cornbread and the BBQ Chicken Salad)
- Panda Express ( Orange Chicken, yummy!)
- Neds (Turkey Sandwitch)
- Apple Bees (BBQ boneless wings)
- Red Robin (Bottomless Fries with ranch)
- Mr B's Pub and Grill ( there Hot wings)

Man! this list made me hungrey!

8 Things on my wish/dream list

- My family to be Healthy and Happy forever
- To build David and I's dream house (maybe in 10 years, I hope!)
- For my kids to be successful
- To get in shape again
- Run a Marathon
- To go on a long trip to somewhere sunny and peaceful
- For this world to be a better place for my Family to live
- To go on a Huge and I mean Huge shopping Spree

Ya most of mine our dreams, but I will make them all come ture sometime in my life.

0 comments: