Monday, December 8, 2008

My Thoughts and Feelings on Family

I have always had faith and love in family but this weekend the meaning family has become so much strong to me and family means a lot more to me. This weekend has been a rough and emotional weekend for David and I and his family but I have grown to love each and everyone them so much more and they mean the world to me, and I would do anything for them. Family is the greatest medicine to help us through trails that I have come to realize, no matter what family is always there for you and and always there to love you. Recently David and I spoke in church and we spoke on ways to overcome trials and in my talk I talked about how Pray, Scripture and Faith in our Savior can get us through anything and they can, but I would like to add one more FAMILY, it is key to having family in our life’s because they can help us through trails. In this crazy world today and uncertainty that anything can happen, it is so very important than ever to make our family the center of our lives and the top of our priorities. It is so great to think that our Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ loved us so much to make it possible for us to be an eternal family, so that we can be together forever. I love each and every one of my family member and I am so glad that we will always be together forever. I have learned a very important lesson in life and I will always make sure my family knows how much I love them and that I am here to help, care, love and listen to them no matter what, because I love them so very much and because they are my Family.

2 comments:

Pallets and Pearls said...

That is so true. What would we do without family. P.S. congrats on having a boy!! :)

melissa said...

very well said Crystal, thank you for your beautiful thoughts.