Saturday, December 20, 2008

Temple Lights

So we decided to go as a family to see the Temple Lights on Friday night and when Tannon and I were out shopping earlier that day we went to Dunkin Donuts and got Donuts for after the Temple Lights, so after the lights we went home and had Hot Chocolate (yum!!) and Donuts and played a game of Phase 10 well Tannon watched her new movie "Shrek the Third"




Tannon does not like taking pictures as you can tell!


Ya I asked David to take a picture of Tannon and I and he decided to take a picture of the tree behide us.


Tannon loved baby Jesus and wanted to just stay and look at him.


We had a fun night together and I was glad it wasn't as cold as it normally is when I have gone to see the lights in the past.

1 comments:

Marisa said...

I love the temple lights! I want to go once more before they are gone. Love Christmas!